Blue fibreboard underlay for LVT Clic

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by CarpetBagger, May 21, 2018.

1. CarpetBagger

CarpetBagger New Member

I am quoting for an LVT job where the customer wants to be able to the floor up if necessary. So my preferred option of over-boarding with 6mm ply the wood floors and self-levelling the hard floors has been rejected. Apparently another company has quoted to supply some sort of blue fibreboard underlay which can be used under clic LVT? Has anyone heard of this type of product? I know the standard green fibreboards would definitely not work as way too soft, and it would have to be thicker than the 2mm stuff that is made for the job as the sub-floor is quite uneven, so it would have to have some levelling properties. Would be grateful for any help.

2. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

Could be Moduleos own underlay, called flex pro.
    Very good gear

3. CarpetBagger

CarpetBagger New Member

Thanks cool, I'll check that out

4. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

There isn’t really any type of board underlay that can go under lvt click. Almost all lvt suppliers have their own recommended underlays that they would advise are used etc.

5. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

Floor needs to be like glass if it’s not don’t even consider putting it down, for me either it gets prepped properly or I walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk