Christmas night out

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by dazlight, Dec 18, 2014.

1. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

What do you do?
    Do you take staff out? Do you put money behind the bar?

As there is only 3 of us and one is too young an the other too old I meet up with old Floorlayer mates and a few self employed lads and have a night in Liverpool.

2. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Still go out with the firm I started with. They have always paid for me and my employee to have a meal and I get the drinks in! Always start about 11:30am and always boozy!
    Use to play 9 holes in the morning too but last year did go karting

3. tea one-sugar

tea one-sugar Well-Known Member

too old and sole trader these days-but back in the 70,s pub crawls with my brothers and staff-last man standing got to drive the van!
    :beer:beer

4. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

When I had a few lad`s working, I used to take them out +1 for a dinner with some entertainment laid on. I`d chuck some beers, and wine on the table, and once that got drunk, they were on there own.
    The last one I did, one of the lads chucked up in the back of the taxi, on the way home lol
    We had some great nights out, but now its just me, Charlie and a miserable old git, so thats the end of that.

5. Trimmer

Trimmer Well-Known Member

Had my Xmas do today. Bacon and egg roll with a coke to wash it down

6. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

What ! No cranberry sauce ?

7. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

Company I work to takes everyone and partners out full meal and won't heard anyone buying their own drink. Even when I wasn't working to them I always got an invite as I would sent punters to them.
    I have my own night out with any one who's helped me during the year, oh! And the brother in laws invited ( I have to get home somehow).

8. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

Night out with other fitters on Monday, pubs and meal. I pay for the fitters I use drinks & meal. I expect good work from good fitters, so when I find good lads it's best to treat them well

9. G.W Flooring

G.W Flooring Well-Known Member

I took my lot out to see Jimmy Carr for the night..................Well I took the wife out.