Cowboy builders.

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by dazlight, Jun 6, 2015.

1. NiaS

NiaS Member

It's his tactics. He said to me to pay him for flooring and he will pay fitter. I paid him. Fitter did not get a penny... Actually he did get a penny - Lee transferred him 20 pence and told him that it was a cock up on the bank's behalf. Then he told fityter that I never paid up. Then fitter came knocking on my door for money and I had to explain and show him bank statements that I have transferred it to Lee.... That's the way he operates...

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  2. NiaS

NiaS Member

I was actually even thinking of creating a webpage dedicated to his dealings :D The only problem with that is that I had to pay someone to do it and did not want to waste any more money on that shit...

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

I would go on ad many free listing sites and write bad reviews where possible. The more you mention his company name online the more it will hopefully spear in google searches. Failing that get down the local printers and get him a nice banner made up for the motorway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. julia williams

julia williams New Member

Not this man again. He is nothing but a RAT. He has scammed so many people around the area, it's unreal. The man doesn't have a conscience or a decent bone in his body. He scammed a friend of mine a few months back and her husband followed him to his house but drove past just to know where he lives. If anyone can find a picture of him, we should print it out and put posters around the different areas he works so people know to avoid. Does anyone have his business cards? I doubt he even pays his taxes. What a disgusting excuse of a human being!!!! I pray he gets exposed! Also I checked, he isn't bankrupt so everyone here should get a lawsuit against him.

5. julia williams

julia williams New Member

We should all create a Facebook page!