Customers going abroad

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Paul webb, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

We need to start asking customers if they have recently been abroad, before we spend hours in their houses, on a job today, her husband has just gone to Barcelona, he's going to come back after spending hours over 4 visits to airports filled with travellers from all over the world, putting himself and the rest of us at a higher risk. Do you know where your customers have been recently?

2. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

Most sites we work on have workers from all over Europe. Who knows where they have been or recently come from.
    I thought passenger travel from Europe was banned at the moment ?

3. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Job I finished a couple of weeks ago the customer had just returned from working in China Seriously

4. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Dont forget to put "Wolff tools to go to rugmuncher" in the will spacey, you can keep your screwdrivers [thumbs up]

5. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Ok mate Do you want the wolff dust mask too only used once (yesterday) ;)

6. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

Got another one booked in next week, they want a bedroom doing because the son is coming back from Australia on Tuesday

7. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Get it done, in and out...stealth mode.
    We'll be like a bunch of illegal floorlayers soon o_O

8. merit

merit Well-Known Member

My mates selling old ambulances for £3000. Thinking of getting one so I can go out under cover lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. stan1191

stan1191 Well-Known Member

done a job at a site in wimbledon 2 thursdays ago from now and the vast majority that lived in the block were chinese/asian. couple days later i had a sore throat and cough, by the following tuesday i had a fever and what felt like the flu. im ok now, not sure if it was corona or not.