Evening all

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Andrew wilkinson, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Andrew wilkinson

Andrew wilkinson Member

I have been reading conversations on this forum for a while now. Basically to learn from you experts. I made a post the other day on general chat explaining how I'm looking for an employment opportunity but realise I have not even properly introduced myself! I'm Andy from South yorkshire and very enthusiastic to learn this trade! I also wanted add what a great forum this and I also noticed that people are happy to see the forum getting busier with people so it's nice to see new members are very welcome :). I plan to be in the flooring trade for the rest of my life so I am excited to get to know some of you and get chatting. It's hard for me to participate too much atm as I have very little experience. I do however plan on sticking around and aim to be a fully participating member down the line.

2. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Hi Andrew. Good luck mate. Nice to hear someone so enthusiastic about this trade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Andrew hope you enjoy it as much as we do Any questions at all just ask

(and me and merit can argue about it in puplic for your amusement;))

4. Andrew wilkinson

Andrew wilkinson Member

Thanks spacey.

5. Andrew wilkinson

Andrew wilkinson Member

Cheers merit. It's nice to be able to come to this forum and chat with people who have the same interest and as me.

6. Glenn H

Glenn H Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. AngryAndy

AngryAndy Well-Known Member

I like your avatar. It say a lot without saying too much.
    Good luck, I hope you find someone in your local area that can help and guide you through the start of your chosen profession. If I could help you right now I would and if I hear of something in your area that would assist you then I will certainly let you know.

8. Andrew wilkinson

Andrew wilkinson Member

Thanks Andy, a reminder to myself to never give up and remain focussed on my end goal. Started my course today and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week when I am home to start carpeting some of the house. Be a good chance for me to do some work on my own and keep improving. Appreciate that you will let me know if you here of anything to assist me in my area you're a star.