FBall F58 Plus...

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by Rugmunching, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Managed to test out the new F58+ this week on 2 small areas - 1 being a box room in amtico parquet and the other in karndean VG in a small lounge.

I'm quite surprised how quick it grabs on a wet set with hardly any sliding. The VG I used it as a pressure sensitive and the bond was solid.
    The VG room smelt funny though after I'd fitted it, maybe that was because I left it to air longer but soon disappeared.

All in all I like it so far, will be good to see how it stands up to UFH like the Ke66/49

2. Rugmunching

My supplier has sold a fair bit of it in the 2 weeks because if the shortage of the Uzin ke49 and all I'm hearing so far is positive results

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Good to hear mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Floorever

Floorever Well-Known Member

It’s a solid bond, that’s for sure!!!

5. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

I got some a week or so ago, but haven't got round to trying it yet, am I right in thinking that it doesn't work as a ht?

6. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Well it says you can use it over normal ufh what ever that is. Don’t think they will ok it in direct sunlight as even the lvt manufacturers won’t do that

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

I would imagine below 27 degrees

8. Rugmunching

The rep on the Fball day said it acts as an HT from wet set so good for 27deg ufh