Floor Fitters Required

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Daniel Scott, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Daniel Scott

Daniel Scott New Member

Hi all

I am the Trade Manager for "Flooring Superstore"

As a business we don't have fitters on the books, BUT what we do offer is a fitter referral service.

In short and after a chat with yourself, I will add your contact info to your local stores webpage and any customer who visits our website, or calls a store looking to buy a floor, then have it fitted, they can search for local fitters (usually in a 30 mile radius)

Once a customer contacts you to see if you can fit their product, everything from this point is between you and the customer & you set the prices etc.

We are doing this as it completes the "buying cycle" for our customers.

If you wish to see this for yourself, then please visit flooringsuperstore.com - click "fitting & measurements" at the top right, then add your postcode, the type of floor you want fitting, and you will see that it then brings up fitter contact info.

If you wish to be on a stores local page as a referred fitter, then please drop me a message on here with your contact info and I will give you a call.

We also offer Trade Accounts (non credit term) for anyone who wishes to benefit from this. Obviously you need to be in the trade to be approved and I vet all applications.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe & Kind Regards
    Dan

2. Flooring Innovations

Flooring Innovations Active Member

Hello Daniel,
    Please call me to discuss your post. 07585607040
    Andrew