FloorSkills Amazing Discounts Extended

Discussion in 'Flooring Courses' started by Matt, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

For the Harrogate show we offered amazing discounts off courses. That being -

15% off one course
    20% off two courses + an additional £165.00 quid discount when booking the two on top !!!!!

If you have done a previous course then you got teh additional £165.00 discount off and also the 15% discount even on a single course booking.

So this offer was for harrogate only. However i have returned home to have loads of emails and answer phone messages from people who heard about the amazing offers but sadley could not attend the harrogate show. They have however tried to book over teh phone but with me obviously being at harrogate i was not around to answer the phone. Having a soft spot and almost all that have contacted could not make Harrogate as the dates was changed (harrogate changing the dates) i have agreed i will honor the discounts even tho they was not technically booked on the stand.

We are also extending our offer until Mid OCTOBER 2014. Reason being is im going on holiday Thursday so will not have time to book everyone in before i leave. So this is your lucky chance.

Email me, phone me 0n 01564 703 900 or PM me and i will honor all discounts as above. You have until mid October !

Make sure you tell me when booking .

Regards

Matt

http://floorskills.co.uk/flooring-training-courses

Carpet courses
    Lvt Courses
    Vinyl Course
    Wood Courses
    Sand + Seal courses
    Herringbone Course
    Laminate Course

All included in the floorskills discount course offer.

2. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Is this to book a course for this year only or can you book for next year ?

3. Matt

Providing you pay a deposit then this offer stands for all 2015 dates.

Dont hang around tho, the prices was supposed to go up to day ! Holding off until Mid October 2014.

4. Spacey

Are the clean room vinyl courses running yet ?

5. Matt

Ummmm........ very soon. Will be some new pics on here soon of the new training area. Holding back at moment as we have a few more courses about to come out also which im sure will interest you. In final stages of talks with manufacturers , testing and most importantly...... finding the very best trainers available to pull off whats in the pipe line. (which i think i have finally found)

6. Spacey

Sounds good & look forward to the pics
    Keep us posted :yessir