I am Working on my website for Flooring Fitting Services

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Andrei, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

Does anyone know any affiliate marketing for Flooring Materials, I am working on my website https://flooringfitting.com, It will be a website to show my previous jobs to, I will post information about a vast array of floor covering about how to fit ...etc But also I would like to sell flooring products as an affiliate website does with amazon products and to earn a commission from sales.

If anyone has any details please let me know!

Thank you very much!

2. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Don’t do how to fit ? Why show customers how to fit the floor. You want them to get you to Fit them mate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

I want to make the website educational too, I want to make money with the website so having good articles/with pictures and videos explaining how it is done, it will drive the website up the Rankings on Google that it is why I want to find flooring companies that are looking for affiliate marketers to sell products at the same time of offering my Fitting services, I honestly don't think customers will want to do a flooring project of Amtico with flooring prep by themselves, they will waste the materials and end up paying more than double to get it done, they need tools and experience!

4. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Work will pick up for you soon, dont worry :rolleyes:

5. Rugmunching

Just had a look at your website.
    I know its work in progress but I'd stick to subbing mate for now or start again with some professional input.

6. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

I've been in flooring for quite a while now I have work, I am doing Karndean and Amtico in restaurants, I still have about 5 of them to go through measuring from 100 to 300m2 each and a few small flats with carpet and Laminate, but having work continuity means having to look for work continuously. But I do hope I will get some better and bigger projects in the near future!

7. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

Thank you for checking it out, actually that is just a theme that will be changed to a fully responsive version, no work has been done on it more than testing a few bits and pieces

8. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

Suppliers charge shops to display their products, so i doubt they will pay commission, probably the best you would get, is a discount for volume

9. Rugmunching

Don't think id bother being honest

10. Yiddo1982

Yiddo1982 Well-Known Member

You spelt preparation wrong on flooring preparation

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

11. Paul webb

Maybe have more pictures of finished jobs on your home page and less writing to get customers attention, have a page for projects with pictures and a brief description of the process

12. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

I am preparing pictures and videos of the jobs I am doing, I will start to upload but it will take time as I will be writing articles too, The website will be a long term project, so It will be worked on continuously.

13. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

However thanks to everyone that joined the discussion, it sort of makes me believe that such projects websites are better not discussed with the competition!

14. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

Yes I did, I've added a double pp by mistake, thank you very much for pointing it out to me

15. Paul webb

I started my new website months ago and it's still not ready lol

16. Andrei

Andrei Well-Known Member

Can you drop a link of it please, I know that with websites it is just a continuous work as you will need to update it regularly with "stuff" You might want to try using a few websites developers to get it done faster, get someone to implement all stuff you need also you can find on fiver people that will work on everything you need, Once I have a clear view of the type of website I want to end up with, I'll get a few people to work on it as I don't want to have it done when I am ready for pension

17. Paul webb

I'm actually using a website developer ( because I'm too thick to do it myself lol), it's redoing the content he puts in that takes the time