Introduction - Fitters Required

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Dominic Barlow, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Dominic Barlow

Dominic Barlow New Member

Hi,
    Formally on here as my company Creative Flooring (Midlands) Ltd - to which we were primarily a retail / commercial flooring contractor from the midlands who carried out retail roll out projects across the uk for Tesco, HSBC, Lloyds TSB & Coventry building society.

I now confirm the successful takeover of my company with MGDUFF international Ltd -
    Both companies will now work together to build a retail side to their already impressive portfolio of Clients & projects.

MGDuff are a Premier Altro recommended installer for whiterock and vinyl flooring who operate across the country with contracts managers based from Chichester (hq) up to Halifax / Leeds & everywhere in between.

We are requesting Fitters details from all over to enable us to build a solid pool of reliable labour to carry out Vinyl (Inc Cap & Cove) Carpets & carpet tiles, linoleum & rubber installations to both the Commercial & retail sides of the company.

Kind regards

Dominic

2. ollywally

ollywally Member

Hi Dominic just a reply to your post ref work am fully experienced in all aspects of hard flooring having been working in that side for thirty years, have own van etc, will travel etc cheers keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk