0.0%
  2. Invicitus sirus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Apollo plus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Invictus or apollo plus - struggling to choose

Discussion in 'Carpet / Textile' started by Lal19, May 17, 2023.

1. Lal19

Lal19 Member

Hi,

Moving shortly for the first time, have a newborn and feel like it’s a big decision the carpet, though definitely set that would like same carpets throughout the stairs and bedrooms in a beige or griege colour.

We had looked at invictus range or apollo plus as this is stocked at our local store and definitely going with them, i quite liked the feel of supreme invictus (magnificus or sirius range) but unfortunately never looked at the apollo whilst in. Have no clue when it comes to pile height etc but think we’re going for highest?
    Really like a beige or griege feel but just caught as with having baby, don’t want too dark or too light a colour.
    I guess if anyone has beige griege recommendations or photos and whether supreme best and pile height etc.

Appreciate any help or advice, first time moving. Renting and have autism so find it so difficult with new stuff. Thanks

2. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Invictus is a much better carpet than Apollo

3. Lal19

Lal19 Member

Thanks for this, I spoke with local carpet company and they had said that invictus was luxury but not one of the ones they recommend.
    They had said trident - which think is furlong flooring (I didn’t see many reviews online so hesistant)
    Or the other was primo ultra (cormar range)

Out of trident, apollo plus or primo ultra (hopefully spelled right) is there any you’d say stands out better, also got told that pile height doesn’t matter too much. I had thought the more the better,
    It’s just for bedrooms and stairs?
    Sorry about this! Thanks

4. Ryanf4888

Ryanf4888 Well-Known Member

Not a fan of the invictus carpets they flatten far too quick for me.

5. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Trident or ultra are pretty good

6. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Have a look at Victoria heartland. That’s our go to.

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Yeah that victoria freedom is decent too