Just a Heads up Lads !

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Altroman, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Altroman

Altroman Active Member

Hi fellas ,just a heads up regarding a floor layer called Mick Baker from east London !
    He has borrowed two firms vans now and has not returned them or the contents . The police had to be involved in both cases and the latest van has still not been returned since December 17 the last year . The first van was discovered in tracks car park in Leyton where it was being lived in ?! The second van is still being looked for by Herts constabulary and the met and the Thief , Mick Baker is wanted by the police due to this ! . I would advise not to hire this individual and most definitely do not let him use your vehicles as they will not be returned ! . If anyone has contact with him or knows of his where abouts please advise on here and I will notify the police . Just a heads up so that nobody else gets their van Stolen after lending in good faith .

2. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

Sounds like a nice chap.
    Is the van sign written ?

3. Altroman

Altroman Active Member

No the first one was but the latest one isn't ! . DVLA have it registered as Stolen ! .

4. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

I would n`t hold out too much hope. I changed my van about 5 months ago, and have driven about 10,000+ miles in it since. I got a letter 2 weeks ago, saying it is showing as un-insured on the database.
    I never got pulled once in all that time. So much for ANPR