Laminate course

Discussion in 'Flooring Courses' started by PGS flooring, Feb 17, 2013.

1. PGS flooring

PGS flooring New Member

Hi every 1. I'm new to this forum. I'm a carpet and vinyl fitter ATM but I want to learn to fit other types of flooring to earn more money lol. I just want to now what people think the best laminate course to do.

2. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

personally i would say a FloorSkills course but then again you could call me bias as i am FloorSkills !

Im 100% confident tho that the FloorSkills course is way ahead of any other laminate course out there.

3. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Not done the laminate so can't tell you how good it is but done the advanced LVT course with floorskills and learnt loads. Even extra things like sub floor prep which is as important as laying a floor.

4. PGS flooring

PGS flooring New Member

Thanks guys. I will look in to the flooring skills courses as I want to do lvt course after the laminate one. Plus I need to save up lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
  5. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Been in the trade 35 years, never done a course in my life, there's at least 3 I've seen and want to do since joining this forum a couple of months ago.:eek:

6. Matt

Just a note to all, FloorSkills can take installments rather than paying the lot in one go if it helps people out. [​IMG]

Also if your a forum member you get a discount

7. steve

steve Well-Known Member

My issue is more about leaving the wife with 3 teenagers and the dog, and not getting it in the neck when I get back, LOL

8. Matt

Think yourself lucky your not mates with dazlight then. Being a mate with him automatically means you have to have 12 lads holidays a year. The mrs defo wouldnt be happy then LOL.

9. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

hahaha
    Speaking of holidays
    Whats daz upto this weekend?????:rolleyes:

10. Matt

let me guess.............. weekend away ??? any chance that you are dazlights mate and that means you will be going with him ??

11. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Dublin this weekend me mike and a few mates. We will bore them silly with our floor talk

12. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

You can wear yer new clobber!

13. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Ha ha I'd get me head kicked in by Steve an Gary.