Laminate

Discussion in 'Wood' started by ronbaldo, Oct 17, 2012.

1. ronbaldo

ronbaldo Well-Known Member

Hey folks, whats your views on the lifestyle laminate? Only laminate iv really layed is quickstep which every1 knows is a delight. Iv layed a couple of the lifestyle and i dont rate the stuff. Layed a lounge of balterio today that was not bad stuff

2. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

i rate the balterio, great stuff to work with, esp for the money
    Lifestyle is the lower end of the market, if its anything like their galleria lvts they do, then its gonna be kack!

3. welsh wood

welsh wood Well-Known Member

quite simply you get what you pay for... lifestyle as CEA pointed out is low end product, cheap 'n cheerful with QS up the top end & with a track record of excellence in the field...

Balterio & Krono products are decent mid-range products with reasonable accessory ranges which plays a BIG factor in product selection IMO... :cool:

4. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

The lifestyle gear is repackaged balterio mate

5. coolevilangel

coolevilangel Well-Known Member

never used it, so wouldnt know
    Im assuming its cheaper than branded balterio eqv?
    If so then have to wonder why

6. Manny39

Manny39 Banned

I've just brought some cheap crap from Ikea for our living room. Rented house so not bothered, ain't put it down yet but am expecting it to be a bstard. The boards are massive compared to normal lam. 6 pks and 8 lenghts of beading £76. Bargain

7. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

similar price mate, lifestyle did the same with their woods just kersaint cobb's gear but not even repackaged