Looking for potential work in Lancashire.

Discussion in 'Job Centre' started by Lee AC, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Lee AC

Lee AC New Member

Hi all,

Am new to this forum so wondered if someone would be able to help put me in the right direction for some work in Lancashire please?

Currently I’m based in Kent but am pretty certain I’m relocating to Lancashire in the very near future, specifically between Bolton and Rochdale. So am just scouting around for some possible opportunities.

I’m an employed carpet fitter, with about 4/5 years experience. Also with cushion vinyl, carpet tiles and also very little lvt experience.

I am open to either continuing being employed or sub contracting, so will be purchasing a van if needed, am happy to travel and have all my own carpet fitting tools. Also open to continuing learning about lvt and developing my skills, if the right opportunity was there.

I have previously messaged a member on here, who was very helpful with a couple of suggestions. But if anybody could offer any advice or know of anyone who is looking for a fitter around them sort of areas, I’d really appreciate hearing more.

Thanks in advance.
    Lee