Moduleo Transform

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Chrisv73, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

Evening chaps, just been to price up a job. Customer wants Moduleo Transform stick down, I’ve done the click version before which I must say wasn’t bad to work with although I’m not a fan of vinyl click but have never fitted the stick down. What’s it like to work with and can I use ke66 with it or do Moduleo have their own recommended adhesives. The customer also said they can buy it for £23.99/m2 but I’m struggling to find it anywhere near this price and doesn’t seem to be readily available online. Does anyone know of any distributors who sell it, I’m in the north east of England, and its always nice to make a bit by supplying it if possible although this seems to be harder to do these days!
    Cheers Chris.

2. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Alright Chris.
    KE66 is great for Moduleo. I do a lot of it and that’s what I use.
    Not sure where you can get it. I’m in north west. I supply it to a few lads local but they only deliver to my unit.

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Can’t see them getting it online. Stick to your price mate. They do have their own adhesive but it’s not great. Don’t use a ps with it. HT as Daz has said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

They’ve said they can get it from Barker and Stonehouse for that price. Think I’ll just let them get it, becoming more of a problem now trying to make a bit on the materials. I tend to use ke66 on everything I do now might take a bit longer but I trust it.

5. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

I’ve only found one place online that advertises a price for it and that’s best4flooring which is Moduleos only online recommended retailer and its 28.99. Use ke66 all the time now and as I’ve said above takes a bit longer but does the job right.

6. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

What’s the quality like Daz? I mainly do Karndean and Amtico and both seem to be hit and miss, I seem to have less problems with Camaro which I now always recommend to my own customers who don’t want to pay too much.

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

If they supply it tell them any issues they have to sort and pay for wasted day.

8. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Dry fitting with ke66 is actually quicker than fitting in PS imo

9. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Only for you spacey

10. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Great mate. It’s my favourite LVT. Always square edges.

11. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Nice stuff to fit, not done a lot of it but does fit well

12. pf flooring

pf flooring Well-Known Member

In actually do0jnt find it takes any longer either to be honest, I do work in a two man team and im the one who does the hallways toilets and cupboards mostly so everything is usually dry fitted, once you get in a routine with it it doesnt slow you down I have found.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. pf flooring

pf flooring Well-Known Member

id be surpriused if they can get it for 23.99 as when I occssoionally do privates I tend to push moduleo as can buy off my old boss im still on good terms with and I get it for only a touch less than that which as far as im aware is basically book price, as my old boss is a diamond/platinum or what ever they call it retailer for them so gets good cost on it

14. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

£23.99. + vat id guess

15. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Yeah tbf those type of areas I usually dry fit too. Don’t mind HT for that.

16. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

Finished the Moduleo job today, just short of 40 m2. Must say I’m very impressed with it, not one faulty plank, fits together great, and a good variation of planks in each box.
    Definitely something I’ll be recommending to future customers.

17. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

Transform direct is almost half that price

18. Cre8tiveflooring

Cre8tiveflooring Well-Known Member

That’s what I was thinking

19. Chrisv73

Chrisv73 Active Member

Never layed Moduleo before so don’t have any idea on pricing and not readily available online so customers bought themselves at £24.99/m2 from Barker and Stonehouse.