Neobo flooring

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Ellie24, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Ellie24

Ellie24 New Member

Hi everyone

I was going to go for the Neobo LVT in highland grey for my new house based on positive reviews and it looks good for the money.

Been to my local flooring company though who have put me off a tad due to rumours Neobo going bust? Not sure how true this is and wondered if anyone could advise me further as I actually really like their tiles but the 25 year guarantee won't be much use to me if they are!

Thank you

2. pf flooring

pf flooring Well-Known Member

Anyone can go bust if you like the colour price etc go for it, the warranty will not cover half as much as you think it will anyway from any let manufacturer, the main thing is getting it fitted properly and to a high standard

3. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Wouldn’t surprise me
    That Highland grey is a lovey colour

4. Simon Mills

Simon Mills New Member

I am the CEO of Neobo UK. Just wanted to let you know that Neobo has NOT gone bust. For the past year or so, Neobo was distributed in the UK by another company and they have now decided to close their UK operation. This is not connected to Neobo and in light of this decision, we are now reverting to our distributing the brand through our own company (we operated that way for a couple of years anyway). We can be contacted via our website or on 0330 123 2543 and we'll be happy to help you out. Glad to hear that you like the product though.

5. AngryAndy

AngryAndy Well-Known Member

I think you 've put the wrong phone number in your message. Looks like a simple typo 2543 instead of 3543.

6. Simon Mills

Simon Mills New Member

Yes. You're right Andy should be 0330 123 3543. Thanks for pointing that out.

7. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

Is neobo still being ran under the malmo brand too Simon ?

8. Simon Mills

Simon Mills New Member

Sorry Adam. Think you're a bit confused. Malmo is from IDS.

9. AngryAndy

AngryAndy Well-Known Member

yes, but is it the same product as Neobo?

10. Simon Mills

Simon Mills New Member

No, Adam, that's not the case.

11. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

Customers have received malmo boxes instead of neobo ..... must have been something else, not to worry hope your well and business is good

12. LarryWeinstein

LarryWeinstein New Member

Hey, I had neobo fitted just before Christmas. Really impressed by the quality and price after previously only ever having Amtico. Hope this helps, and congrats on the new house!!