NOT A TYPICAL working day.

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by bladerunner, Mar 3, 2010.

1. bladerunner

bladerunner Well-Known Member

Went on a refit yesterday and the customer kept coming into the bedroom that i was working in and switching the light off and i turned it on and off it went (an elder told me years ago) take some advice son always turn lights on,you will thank me one day,so i took that advice on board like a good boy that i am should do.By the way these people were not jews.

Staying with yesterday,i boarded out a 12m2 bathroom and skimcoat ready for karndean.Customer phoned me with some bad news."Martin there is a very small damp patch in the kitchen which is under the bathroom.You know the feeling you get in this situation (no one is infallible to this scenario).I went back and lifted a small area of boarding around the radiator to find not a nail causing the leak but a faulty copper joint PHEW!.Customer luckily was expecting a heating engineer because a stove had been recently fitted so that was handy.That was yesterday but not heard from the customer as yet hopefully w e dont get too many days like these as john lennon sang about see ya soon Martin.

2. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

what was the out come of this?

3. bladerunner

The plumber came back and put a new joint in it.He tried to blame someone else as EWEsual.

4. bladerunner

Had another one on tuesday.Old gent kept pulling down his up n over garage door "its to stop the wind blowing dust in lad".Caught my head on the corner in haste so just a few swear words to hand on that one.