Ntgrate woven vinyl

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Scf, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Scf

Scf Well-Known Member

Has anyone used this? I'd never heard of it until last week. Customer wants 150m2 of the tile form in an office.
    Any advice? Is it any good?

2. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

Not used it yet, keep meaning to get some samples in,I'm sure polyflor were bringing one out last year

3. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

Bolon have been making them for years, looks decent down heard it’s a pain to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. nevertrever2

nevertrever2 Well-Known Member

I've fitted the sheet type, it cuts easy and seams up well when you cut through two using a concave.
    But we were using a sheet with a herringbone pattern and the pattern ran out quite a lot so it was impossible to match, interior designer phoned their tech and he said it was within tollerence, it was out over 40mm.
    I'm not sure if it was the bolon but I know it came from Sweden it was black and it made your eyess go funny looking at it.
    Crap really it will trap dirt

5. merit

merit Well-Known Member

That’s a joke. Manufacturers trying it on. Won’t be around long. they will get away with it until they try turning over a big client over who will then rip them a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Scf

Scf Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    I've never seen it before. This is an interior design job, shock. Spoke to someone today and the tiles are recommended fitted with uzin 1000 or 2100.
    Treat subfloor as per lvt id imagine, only seen a small sample.

7. Yiddo1982

Yiddo1982 Well-Known Member

Same fitted the tiles and sheet and its easy to cut and looks really good down as well

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

8. Glenn H

Glenn H Well-Known Member

How did it turn out, any pics?

9. Silva21

Silva21 Member

I've been fitting Bolon in car showrooms for years. The last year we have started replacing it for that very reason pal. Traps dirt and can't be cleaned properly.