Rated people . Com

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by dazlight, Feb 5, 2012.

1. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Anyone using these?
    Seen a lot of ads for them on tv an on radio.

2. OwenHynes

OwenHynes Well-Known Member

ive been with them just over a year, there was quite a bit of work on there then when they started advertising a few weeks ago its booming! 15+ jobs on there a day, theres hardly ever lvt jobs on there its mainly laminate and carpet, ive had over 30 jobs off there over the past year, well worth the money in my eyes.

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

I used them for a bit and got a few jobs out of it. Does make you go in cheap tho cos you have payed for the lead and you don't want to lose it. I got done over on a 200 m2 job I payed £20 for the lead and then the bloke said he wanted 20 m2 replaced instead.

4. floors24-7

floors24-7 Member

used to use this site, then prices for leads got hiked. they said they would limit the amount of quotes per lead, but when you contact the client you'd find they've already had plenty of quotes, or they were just costing a job, or the job won't be starting for an age! Then the aggro of trying to get a credit on your account for the duff lead was a lot of hassle. some of these these leads were £20 plus, and when you might be doing 3-4 quotes a day, it can be a big chunk of money when a lot of the leads are duff. You can find a lot of people getting really cheap prices on work, you have to wonder how they do it :!: