Refina floor stripper

Discussion in 'Tool Chat' started by Rugmunching, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

https://www.refina.co.uk/videos-floor-stripper.php

Any of you guys got one of these?

I got one recently (used but in good condition) but was wondering if mine is actually broke or not.
    Switch it on and there is minimal vibration unlike the wolfe strippers that shake like mad. Found it quite useless to be honest, was ripping up old karndean and got to a point where I switched to manual rip out. Just seemed like it was waaaayyy to much effort pushing and forcing the damn thing. Dont get me wrong it does work but seems like it doesnt rattle as All the other floor strippers I have used in the past.

Thinking if its just the way it is then im going to look for a more brutal one as it literally put my back out for a few days shoving this bloody thing around. :mad:

2. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Looking at the vid it is exactly the same shit movement so maybe mine aint broke but fcuk me surely they should rattle more than that?

Id be better off giving a sharp floor scraper to someone with the shakes :rolleyes:

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

They aren't as good as the wolf and Jansen Bully's. Ok for most jobs but proper stuck lvt and latex it will struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk