Websites

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Neilydun, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

I had a website, which seems to have been abandoned. The site just went down, I had paid my yearly subs etc, and I can`t get hold of him.
    A guy off the other flooring forum built it for about 300 quid, it was just 3 or four pages, and was fine. I rarely got any decent leads from it, but did get a few, which suits me, as were normally quite busy anyway.
    So, i`m looking for someone to build another site, nothing special, also need an e-mail address, and maybe some sort of a logo.
    I don`t want to go with these people who cold call, and drive you nuts, so just wondered if anyone could recommend anyone ?

Sorting it myself is not really an option, im totally shit with computers !

2. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

If your not in a hurry I could knock you up a website that will rank high on Google when I get some spare time

3. Neilydun

Sounds good mate, i`m in no hurry at all. Bloody lovely

4. turbot

turbot Member

neilydun you can always try yourself i don't even have a smart phone but locally im on 1st page of google for 2 of my 5 search terms, so if i can anyone can.

5. Glenn H

Glenn H Well-Known Member

I'm in same boat Neil. I've made a quick one using wix but might just get someone to do it for me and inc hosting etc. I've just decided on this as my new logo tho. What do you guys think??

Attached Files:

6. Neilydun

Looks fine to me mate, nice and simple is best I think

7. AngryAndy

AngryAndy Well-Known Member

Clean, simple, looks good