4. No4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No5

40.0%
  6. I dont like any of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

what do you want the forum to look like poll.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by admin1, Jan 9, 2010.

1. admin1

admin1 Well-Known Member

We are building a new forum to replace this one,(software upgrade with better features) all the posts and threads will be swapped over along with users. We was hoping we could get it to look the same as this place and nobody would of noticed that the forum had changed apart from some new features!

however it does not seem possible and i cant find anything simular i like the look of.

so here are a few templates for you to see and vote for your favourite.
    (ignore the names and pictures on them as it will all be changed, look at the colours and layout)

Any comment please let us know!

2. jokko

jokko Member

There all a bit to futeristic for my liking. Just my taste though.

3. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

i like no1 but i dont like the login and stats on the left hand side. I do like the way it has the gap for banners at the top

4. Etriedes

Etriedes Well-Known Member

You should be able to get the new features to duplicate the look of this layout ....
    What features are you going to add ?

5. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

This place was hard work as it was getting it to look this way.

We are using completly different forum software on the new one. It dont seem possible to do it at the moment.

6. Etriedes

Etriedes Well-Known Member

The images out of the phb forum and the colours out of the css file could be used in the vb forum software, it's alot of work but it is possible .. depending on what mods your making it might be easier to convert the vb mods to the phpBB software .. ( i presume your changing to the vb forum software )