White laminate flooring is the new trend

Discussion in 'Wood' started by woodenfloorshop, May 5, 2011.

1. woodenfloorshop

woodenfloorshop Member

Its just a heads up really but i think white laminate floors or white wood floors are going to be the next big thing! We have just moved house and have been looking through catalogues for furniture and so many of the current season magazines are full of white laminate flooring . Laura ashley mag is crazy for it. Almost all of their photo shoots have been done on rustic white wood laminate floors , and nearly everything else i look at is the same. its well worth looking into if you are not already stocking it chaps.

2. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Just got a job white quickstep classic in a bedroom, done the same product different customer 2 months ago and did 60 m2 pergo white oak in December so I reckon u may be right

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

And 2 bathrooms in Amtico, limed washed oak if that counts. Bet thats going to be a pain to shut together :(

4. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

This must be summit to do with Ikea walking round Edmunton store last night and most of their display areas are set up on white laminate flooring.

5. LawrenceGonzalez

LawrenceGonzalez New Member

I would recommend white furniture with a dim floor. display cabinets are super in this moment they will coordinate practically any ground floor.

6. neilrj

neilrj Active Member

I'd rather have a darker floor, all floors scratch eventually but imagine white with dirty scratches, and chilli/spag bol/curry stains in the kitchen, lets face it LVT is only Tupperware and that stains! Good for you lads refitting with practical colours in 2-3 years when fashion changes - or common sense prevails.

7. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

I've done a whole ground floor and a conservatory in the same stuff, allow another day to account for pulling the planks in tight!!
    Ufh everywhere so was going in wet (of course) and was a pita.