Work pants

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by dazlight, Oct 22, 2020.

1. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

What are you all using these days lads ?

2. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Birthday pants

3. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

...going commando :D

4. stan1191

stan1191 Well-Known Member

Used to use scruffs and snickers with the snickeres beanbag pads, but they would only last 3 or 4 months before i needed a new pair. Now i just buy cheap work jogging bottoms from ebay and use fento knee pads for prep and then crain fitting knee pads for fitting. Saves money, and the pads are better on my knees

5. FloorCandles

FloorCandles Active Member

Same I use scruffs normally or snickers. Scruffs seem to last well considering the price. Been wearing Jean's recently and kneepads because no matter which work "pants" I get, the kneepads are closer to my ankles than my knees. Then again I have legs of a munchkin

6. iristhomas1299

iristhomas1299 Member

Dickies Pants Shrink for some reasons. When exposed to heat, natural and synthetic fibers react differently. Moisture, high heat, and high-speed cycles all help to relieve tension. Heat can shrink the entire length of Dickies trousers by an inch or so. Likewise, it can contract by up to three inches around the waist.

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

New meaning to word hot pants

8. jonny73

jonny73 Member

Got the Blaklader fitting trousers, best I've had for ages, nicely made and lasting well

9. iristhomas1299

iristhomas1299 Member

In addition to durable fabrics like duck and canvas, workwear brands are now exploring new materials to create modern cargo pant designs. From the frontline to the fashion catwalks, almost everyone is wearing cargo pants these days for their extra storage capacity and durability.