Invictus LVT Adhesives

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Ian8836, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Ian8836

Ian8836 New Member

Hi all,

We've been looking at different LVT options for a new kitchen. We were originally going to go for click but having read lots of posts on this forum, we think gluedown will be the better option.

Our kitchen is 8.5sqm, south-facing with one large window, so a decent amount of sunlight gets in. We will have a heavy freestanding American fridge freezer (approx 110kg) sitting on the floor.

We’re leaning towards Invictus Maximus New England Oak Parquet.

The manufacturer has a list of recommended adhesives attached. Which do you think would be best?

Or if there are any red flags with the Invictus let me know! We had also been looking at Karnedan Van Gogh Canadian Urban Oak but we're not sure whether its worth double the price.

PS: I’m getting a professional to install it but always like to do my research first.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

I’d go fball f48 plus or ke 66

Heard invictus is good, not fitted any. Kahrs is good.

3. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

I like the new England Oak and invictus is one of my favourite to fit. Just seems to be near perfect everytime, slots together nicely.

Ke49 or the 66 I'd use

4. HC&F

HC&F Well-Known Member

I’d avoid karndean at all costs it’s the worst product in the world, had loads of bother with it over the last few weeks

5. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

The dreaded Knight tile header joins :mad:

6. HC&F

HC&F Well-Known Member

Had some art select just yesterday that had to be sent back, they weren’t cut square, one of the worst LVT brands going in my opinion