LVT advice

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by RobLVT, Mar 23, 2024.

1. RobLVT

RobLVT New Member

Hi all,

My partner and I have narrowed down our glue down LVT choices to the following, as we are looking for a light, but warmish oak available in small herringbone. Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on the below and/or photos of finished jobs using these.

Moduleo Roots 55 EIR Laurel Oak
    Now, confusingly we have two samples of laurel oak. The embossed in register (EIR) version comes in the correct size, but sadly appears considerably more grey than the standard Laurel oak, which doesnt come in smaller parquet sizes. The herringbone planks are a bit bigger than we'd like, but tolerable.

Luvanto Classic Herringbone Natural Oak
    Perfect size planks, nice colour, if a little on the yellow side. Our worry is on if the quality can be relied on?

Victoria Design (Distinctive flooring) Landscape Hawthorn Parquet.
    Out clear favourite, but much pricier and, most frustratingly the stock won't arrive in UK in time until 29th, so is unlikely to be delivered in time for the fitter we had booked for 2nd to 5th April.

Unfortunately didn't like invictus (too variable) or amtico, or LG, camaro, J2 for various reasons.

Cheers!

2. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Did you look at
    Harvey Maria
    Project floors
    Tarkett

3. RobLVT

RobLVT New Member

Harvey Maria - yes unfortunately all the colours were too dark or to "grey".

Haven't come across the others. Will check them out, thanks for the recommendations. Have you used any of the ones I listed above?

4. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Yes used them all. Victoria is the best out the 3. Moduleo is good. Not a fan of luvanto as it doesn’t butt up well.

5. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Look at kahrs LVT as well

6. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

J2 flooring also worth a look