boxing match

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by hobbit, Jul 15, 2012.

1. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

any one watching the "grudge" fight.

I refuse to have anything to do with it, i woun't even read any of the newspaper articales about it as i think its a disgrace and brings boxing into disrepute. Why it was even allowed on british soil angers me.

these two boxers had their british boxing licence's taken of them they then go to Swisserland or somewhere to get them (let them fight there).

kids are told joining a boxing clud will teach the self control and discipline (what happened to those two)

the only reason i can see for this fight to go ahead is the money both in ticket sales and what the bookies will take in

2. sidney

sidney Well-Known Member

Haye won in the 5th

3. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

couldn't give a f** monkeys uncle

4. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Good fight I thought. Haye landed some crackers in the 5th.

5. merit

merit Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him fight Tyson fury

6. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Think the Liverpool lad price will fight one of them now. He is looking good.

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Yeah I've heard he's going to be one to watch, not seen him fight tho

8. bournemouth

bournemouth Super Moderator

Haye will rip him apart would be good tho fury is a bit robotic when he fight but had slimed down alot in his last fight and got a bit quicker but hasn't got enough good fight experience

9. merit

merit Well-Known Member

He did look a lot better in his last fight, only 23 and Haye is tiny but much more experienced. Just been watching price on you tube, looks pretty good

10. Manny39

Manny39 Banned

To say you couldn't give a monkeys you brought it up...lol...both ****e anyway

11. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Where did box nation come from as well? Another pay per view. Best to go the pub for a couple.

12. nevertrever2

nevertrever2 Well-Known Member

No body were banned hayes licence ran out and chisoras was withdrawn the big noise was because bbbc wasnt getting there big sanction fee!
    boxings at its best when the two fighters have a grudge look at benn vs eubank! any boxing fan would have been looking forward to it i was plus at the end of the fight chisora donated 20000pound to a charity of hayes choice both showed sportsmanship at the end job well done if you ask me!
    What do you think of Scott Harrison coming back Hobbit he 's an ex jail bird, but in his last fight he looked great.

13. bournemouth

Box nation is a frank warren production as much as I can't stand that bloke and hate giving him my money it's a great channel if you like boxing

14. Manny39

Manny39 Banned

The 20 grand was a pre fight bet. Haye is crap hope he gets sparked in his next fight, whoever that may be. Let's not forget he was fighting a fat backward Zimbawean who beats women up. Fury and Price are our best Heavyweights. A pane of glass is stronger than Khans chin, when he moves up to welter Kell Brook will finish his career. Harrison not bad, but a bit too wild after a couple sherberts.....Now Carl Froch is the best Boxer we have had for years, then again he is a Notts lad.

15. Manny39

Manny39 Banned

Forgot to mention that Terry Marsh should of done his job better on Warren the slime ball

16. VitoManiac

VitoManiac Well-Known Member

Haye would knock Fury out inside 3 rounds. To say he's crap is ridiculous, he's won world titles at two weights, I wouldn't mind being that crap.

Froch fought a fantastic fight last time out but isn't fit to lace the boots of Calzaghe.

Edit: I can see I'm wasting my time replying to a person that would produce the kind of comment in your last post.

17. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Haye is class. Did you see the 5th round? He landed loads of punches to knock him down twice. Klitschko coundnt knock him down.

18. bournemouth

Just a shame haye klitschkowont happen love to see haye put him on his arse

19. merit

merit Well-Known Member

He had his chance mate, apparently price has beaten fury before. Gonna be some good fights comin up

20. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Yeah boxing good at the mo. lots of good fights in the pipeline