Cap & Cove course pics

Discussion in 'Flooring Courses' started by Matt, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Some pics from cap + cove course. This was run for a chap that had never fitted Vinyl before.

The course was run by out newest trainer ' Dave' . Dave was under a lot of pressure as i was there breathing down his neck and trying to catch him out. However the overall training quality was very very high. Far past what i expected and better still i will stick my neck out and say better than i have come across with other training providers. Way better !

Well done Dave.

so a few pics-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway, Dave well done mate.

And anyone wanting to come on a course give me a shout please.

2. Hairylayer

Hairylayer Well-Known Member

How much would a course like this ( one on one cost mate? )

3. swerve

swerve Well-Known Member

I`m one of these sados that allways has a look at the internal and external mitres and welds where ever I am and wonder how some off these jobs get passed or even paid for
    Burnt vinyl,weld not smooth,double welds etc... how do they get away with it :x

4. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

the customers generally don't have a clue what it should be done like, hence the main reason for so many cowboys attempting to do such a job and why pro's get undercut on price all the time. :roll:

5. Matt

A 3 day course is £500 for forum members (you all get 10% discount). IF you have been on a previous course at FloorSkills we can turn it into a 2 day course. This is because we wont expect you to do the 1st day that is subfloor prep. The course would then be £300 for the 2 days.

I would not worry about a 1 on 1 course. We have a max of 5 people on a course to one trainer. Normally we have 2 trainers on a course anyway so your not far of one on one training .

If you want me to work you out a price for 1 on 1 tho i can do. Pm me.

6. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Looks good course that one. Was the main peice of vinyl free handed or done by template?

7. Matt

template.

8. doidgey

doidgey Well-Known Member

Love the colour of the weld.

Steve

9. Matt

Dont want to make it easy mate. White is the worsed color to weld as you know mate and will show up all imperfections.

Me personally i only fit black flooring with black welds :roll: