Confirmation email

Discussion in 'Site Problems' started by Glenn, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Glenn

Glenn New Member

Hi. I've waited a few days and requested a confirmation email to validate account but nothing seems to come through. I have checked junk inbox etc also.

Is there anyway to check this?

Thanks
    Glenn

2. DM Flooring

DM Flooring Well-Known Member

Matthew Bourne

3. RPB

RPB Super Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes things move a bit slow on here ...

4. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Only Matt can sort it out and it's Sunday so he could be out ?

5. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hi Glen, the confirmation email your waiting for. Is this to activate your account ? as you seem to be active. Not sure why your not getting when you have asked for it to be sent but im also confused as you have posted up with your account. Can you just confirm please.

6. RPB Flooring

RPB Flooring Guest

Matt, (RPB here) I can't access the site when I sign in anymore? Help on this would be appreciated, many thanks

7. Glenn H

Glenn H Well-Known Member

i cant seem to post a new thread for anything? it says insufficient privilege etc? clicked to resend confirmation email but nothing comes through. am i just being a total plank??

8. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hi, sorry i have moved to a new house last month and only just been connected to internet. So im back on now. Are both the above still having issues?

9. Junior

Junior Guest

Hello. I signed up a few days ago and i am experiencing the same thing.. cant post anything as my account is unconfirmed. No email received either and i have checked my junk mail too.

Thanks.