Cowboy builders.

Discussion in 'General Flooring Chat' started by dazlight, Jun 6, 2015.

1. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

I had a letter from a solicitor warning me years back as I threatened him As I was going round to his house. Had to move on as have a family to think about. A fella in Caldy he ripped off told me he has ripped off the wrong person. But don’t know what happened there.

2. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

Yet he carries on. The mans got thick ski. As well as no conscience I actually can't believe how much the idiot has gotten away with. He seriously going to upset the wrong person. I was looking around my kitchen for something to hit the hardfaced little shit with. He's so snide makes me sick

3. Mark Henderson

Mark Henderson Active Member

Sounds like this guy needs to be caught on a dark night when no ones around :eek:

4. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

Yes by all of the people he's upset 2 minutes each!

5. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

When I was doing the job in new Brighton he was lying to the lady customer saying I was a moaner and never happy about money. And that was why I didn’t turn up on time. He was telling my the customer was a moaner and didn’t pay on time. All whispers in ears. When I had it out with her she started crying and it all come out how he had coned her out of money with awful dangerous work. He was doing electric there unqualified.

6. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

:D now we taking

The only way to defeat a compulsive liar is hands on.

7. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

8. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

Yes he was slagging off different customers to me. He bigs himself up soooo much. He left my sink leaking and blew my dishwasher putting 3 amp fuse in it too. He did electric to my oven fan will have to get that checked!

9. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

That was supposed to say to me....and bigs himself up not bits

10. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

11. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

Tell you something though I Google mapped his house as I'm sending him court letter and has blocked me off everything else. When I saw the state of where he lives I was shocked! I wouldn't have let him near mine had I seen the s### hole first! God knows what he spends his ill gotten gains on he's definitely not house proud.

12. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Does now ;)

13. NiaS

NiaS Member

Lee Ellis Jones! Our family and lifesavings have become victims of this no-man... Liar, cheat and robber. 3 years on - and I still boil over what he has done to us.. still sorting his mess that he left behind, which costing us thousands... (and we are not finished yet!) He has distroyed our house - and we paid him over 20k to do it!

14. NiaS

NiaS Member

Lee Ellis Jones! Our family and lifesavings have become victims of this no-man... Liar, cheat and robber. 3 years on - and I still boil over what he has done to us.. still sorting his mess that he left behind, which costing us thousands... (and we are not finished yet!) He has distroyed our house - and we paid him well over 20k to do it!

15. NiaS

NiaS Member

Lee Ellis Jones! so called "Crosby Building Services"! Our family and lifesavings have become victims of this no-man... Liar, cheat and robber. 3 years on - and I still boil over what he has done to us.. still sorting his mess that he left behind, which costing us thousands... (and we are not finished yet!) He has distroyed our house - and we paid him well over 20k to do it!

16. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

17. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

Although saddened to hear this, I'm not one bit surprised. This mn seems to have caused financial ruin and stress all over the place! He's almost famous for being a complete rogue and yet he continues. Rated people still have him on their books and unsuspecting innocents employ him and end up like yourself i think its disgusting that nothing gets done!

18. NiaS

NiaS Member

Unfortunately I could not leave any feedback anywhere earlier, as I didn't employ him via Trust the trader hence have no ability to give feedback there. He is very careful and very cunning. As you can tell, I still am soooo distressed by his actions that years later still search for his name in the hope that I come across some newspaper article that someone actually axed him or something... Either customer or a workmen who he employs out of trust the trader himself (and then doesn't pay them, blaming customers that they did not pay him yet when they actually did!). I have no regret saying this after the distressed he caused us. And unfortunately, after weighing every detail carefully we decided not to take legal action against him, as the outcome would've been one out of 2: 1) Judge ordering him to complete the job (do I really want him anywhere near me????? - NO!) or 2) Ordering him to pay the damages (which he can easily qualify for 50p a week for next 785 years - which again I don't want a reminder of him dripping into my bank account for the rest of my life!)... Hence the family decision to move on. I am still bitter and swisted, and god help him if he ever comes across my path... ever.... Still, every now and then I check if I can leave anywhere my feedback - which hopefully will save some people their hard earned cash from slipping into that robbers hands.

19. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

20. Carla Phillips

Carla Phillips Member

I've reported him on several platforms for rogue traders. So many people have come forward to say the same thing. He has declared himself bankrupt several times and his business name is registered to a family run business in a totally different part of the country. He is untouchable in that respect but I'm sure between us all we can come up with something to make people aware? I personally would open a Facebook page if people like yourself would post there personal experience with this horrible creature.