FloorSkills courses FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Flooring Courses' started by admin1, Apr 28, 2012.

1. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

exactly

2. oddbod_jnr

oddbod_jnr Well-Known Member

just to give feed back on the apprentship ,adam has come back from his first week having learnt a lot ,full of confidence and already putting into practice what he was shown,cant wait till hes fully qualified so i can take it easy( well easier).
    thanks matt and the lads this will greatly benefit my business and also adam in the long run.

3. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

FloorSkills meets Dion Dublin

hi all, was invited along to a event being run by CSKILLS today. Cant say to much at moment but we have been given great news and Dion Dublin turned up to show his support with a tour of Aston Villa. Feel very privileged to of been invited along to the event as maybe only 20 people from all trades / training centers / u.k colleges was present.

Many thanks to CSKILLS for choosing FloorSkills as a training provider to work alongside you on the new adventure of improving and promoting our trade. Dion, real nice chap. Great to meet you and thanks for the hospitality. :)

4. Matt

5. scotflooring

scotflooring Well-Known Member

Looks good that. Could have been worse you could have had Collymore and a meeting in the carpark! :p

6. tarkett85

was a good player in his time

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Whaaaaat! Perks of the job!

8. dannyboy

dannyboy Well-Known Member

I bet you eyed up the flooring when you was there ! :rolleyes:

9. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Look at that stadium, see that lads....a proper football club:)

10. Matt

got a box there mate we can use. Might see what i can arrange for some of you villa supporters ;)

11. scotflooring

scotflooring Well-Known Member

Is Lambert still looking for his teeth? :D

12. Neilydun

Neilydun Well-Known Member

Pick up a copy of CFJ today.
    There a is a pic of the lad`s on the apprenticeship scheme, at Victoria`s.

13. Matt

there be plenty more pics coming over the next few months as they progress :D

14. keeneno1

keeneno1 Well-Known Member

bespoke lvt course feedback @ floorskills

Just returned from 3 days bespoke lvt with matt. Quality. Covered basic and advanced skills and have come away feeling much more confident. The guys are really nice and ill be returning soon for a carpet course.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  15. Matt

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the feedback, great having you with us for the last 3 days. Will be seeing you soon for your carpet course.

Many thanks from all at FloorSkills.

16. keeneno1

I really enjoyed it, felt i got a lot from the course and ill definitely be back soon for the carpet course.

Thanks

17. keeneno1

I really enjoyed it, felt i got a lot from the course and ill definitely be back soon for the carpet course.

Thanks

18. tarkett85

nice work looks the dogs

19. keeneno1

level 1+2 carpet

Just returned from another quality course at floorskills. This time i did levels 1+2 in carpet with daniel/matt. Ive been fitting for about 5 years and i/ we dont get complaints with our work but if you want to know how to do everything the correct way then this is a great course.

I didnt think i needed to be shown how to put gripper down but seeing daniels face when looking at my gripper told me i did!

Everything you get taught is the correct way with explanations why. I left the course feeling much more confident with my skills and first day back at work used the new method for cap and band, impressing the other older more experienced fitters!

I did one-on-one training which is obviously more than a group course but i think its well worth the money, got the skills for life.

cheers matt, daniel,

20. Cre8tiveflooring

Cre8tiveflooring Well-Known Member

Great news mate, well done.