FloorSkills courses FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Flooring Courses' started by admin1, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback.

Was great to have you back so soon. Was a pleasure to have you with us.

Im sure we will be seeing you again soon also !

Many thanks again.

2. stinger

stinger Active Member

Great lvt course learnt loads thanks to Matt and dan see you in may for the click lvt course

3. tone

tone Well-Known Member

Lvt click course feedback

Just got back from subfloor prep course and click lvt level 1.

First day was subfloor prep which was taught by dan, very knowledgable bloke and a good laugh too learned a lot,

Day 2 was click lvt which was ran by matt again nice bloke and extremely knowledgeable.
    they both have ridiculous amount of skill ( both make things look really easy) they do show you the best ways to do things but will also explain why things will go wrong! Matt asked me how I would do something then said try it and see what happens ( it didn't work) then he showed me how to do items the reason my way failed.

Very hands on course and I hope to be going back soon for lvt level 1 and 2 and possibly a few more

Highly recommend

Anthony

4. Nk1

Nk1 Well-Known Member

Good courses hey, dans a good teacher and matts knowledge is, as you say extreme.

5. Cre8tiveflooring

Cre8tiveflooring Well-Known Member

Good blokes at the centre. Nice to hear others enjoyed the course as much as I did. Would highly recommend the LVT courses too.

6. stinger

stinger Active Member

Back from another course at Floorskills this time lvt click as always a great day and much learnt thanks very much Matt

7. tone

tone Well-Known Member

How was the laminate course stinger?

8. stinger

stinger Active Member

I was the old fart didn't do the laminate course see your going to do the lvt course I would recommend them there really good

9. tone

tone Well-Known Member

Oh sorry mate the other lads name was Sam so I assumed it must have bee Sam tinger or something lol doh!! Yeah I wanna try and get on it later in the year need to spend lots of penny's in moisture meters and lasers first

10. willo87

willo87 Well-Known Member

Hi it's Sam,

Just done lvt click and laminate course both very good.
    You learn everything you need to know when on site.

Great course.

Most of all great trainers.

11. Seb

Seb New Member

Just been on the cap and cove course and it was brilliant, All the staff were really nice and it was a really nice relaxed atmosphere. I wasn't sure which safety flooring course to go on I.E polyfloor, altro realy glad I picked this course and will defiantly go back again for some of the other courses, only thing a lot to take in in three days.

12. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Did they baffle your Brain with Science ?

13. Cre8tiveflooring

Cre8tiveflooring Well-Known Member

Having done some courses in the past at Floorskills, I was down there again last week for the advanced carpet fitting course. Was also handy as my nephew had started his apprenticeship that week. Dan and Matt were great as usual and nothing was too much trouble.

I love it when people ask how I do this or that(especially other fitters), I just tell them about Floorskills and to get down there.

Will be back again next year for at least another course possibly two.

The centre and its staff are top guys.

14. Spacey

I'm really looking forward to doing the LVT Level 2 next year at floor skills & hopefully an accreditation to if Matt gives me the nod ? Knowledge is power !

15. Matt

Had someone question who is best between FloorSkills and other training providers. I simple said google the answer and decide for yourself.

I googled myself and i did eventually find feedback for other training centres but the info was on there own websites with no reference to who left the feedback. Ummmm..... really....

So i thought i would copy and paste feedback from now on the forum true users of other forums, twitter etc for you all to make up your own mind. Like i say, google it yourself. So some other feedback -

16. Matt

17. Matt

18. Matt

19. Matt

20. Spacey

3 more sleeps now