Hello from North East

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by RugMunch, Aug 30, 2019.

1. RugMunch

RugMunch Member

So what sort of vans does everyone use for transporting carpets?

I was looking at summit MWB with a full roof rack to try and save hanging it out back doors, But If it rains, Will need a giant condom for the carpets on the roof!

2. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Lwb Vivaro and lwb custom
    Surprised I managed to fot a 7m x 4m 80/20 twist straight in through the underseat hatch recently in the vivaro. Anything bigger I tend to get delivered to wherever I'm working.

I have had a few rolls sticking out the back few times but it doesmt bother me, if it rains then I got plenty of tarpaulin sheets.

3. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Last nights brandy isn't allowing me to spell correctly the first time this morning apologies lol

4. merit

merit Well-Known Member

We have a boxer and vivaro. Sprinters are perfect but depends on what the parking is like where you work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. RugMunch

RugMunch Member

I was thinking the MWB sprinter route, seems like a decent all round van!

6. mjfl

mjfl Well-Known Member

7. AngryAndy

AngryAndy Well-Known Member

Floorskills facilities and training is first class & the journey to Birmingham from Newcastle is an easy one that is pretty much motorway all the way. Ask about their apprentice schemes as there could be some funding available. www.floorskills.co.uk take a look and give them a call Floorskills 01564 703900

8. RugMunch

RugMunch Member

Cheers for that mate, I will have a look!