Help finding engineered wooden flooring

Discussion in 'Wood' started by ChrisWill1234, Apr 7, 2019.

1. ChrisWill1234

ChrisWill1234 New Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify - and possibly know a supplier - for some wooden flooring we had fitted about 18 months ago.
    A bit of detective work needed as all we had to go off was a leftover pack which didn't have a great deal of info.

I do have an image of the label but not sure how to post it on here as I don't have 10 posts :(

From this and the care instructions I've worked out it's a Barlinek floor but have no idea which one or if they still do it. As you can see from the label it says "Oak Bevelled", they do lots of oak variations and I can't seem to find this one anywhere.

If anyone knows what this might be and where I could get some more I'd be extremely appreciative.

Thanks

2. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

There are companies still selling it,just Google it,you will need to know the width of the plank,the length, i think think they do 1.1m and 2.2m lengths ,what grade, if has lots of knots it will be rustic grade ,if just the odd tiny knot it will be what they call family grade,Matt or satin finish ,i assume it's not stained,once you have matched up the description, just ask them to send you a sample ,they probably won't list it as beveled oak

3. ChrisWill1234

ChrisWill1234 New Member

That's great thanks Paul. It does indeed say on the label "Family" I didn't know what this referred to until you mentioned it. Shame I can't post the image of the label as that might explain more to someone who's not a layman like me!