Karndean art select

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Maffoo, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Maffoo

Maffoo Member

Hi all,

Whats the average amount that can be fitted a day...? I've got 100 sq meters to fit in 7 different areas all with a boarder.

2. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Art select parquet or long planks?

3. J d clarkson flooring

J d clarkson flooring Well-Known Member

The average is what you can think you can fit in a day, if you haven’t done any before just think how long it will take you, faster on pressure sensitive if you want it to shrink slower dry lay and wet set

4. Maffoo

Maffoo Member

Yes... 18x3

5. Maffoo

Maffoo Member

Do loads of the stuff for a local firm and he's always given me a price before but on this job he's paying day rates. Think he's taking the mick a bit! Obviously on a price I'll make sure I got it done but on day rate I'm a bit hesitant to

6. Maffoo

Maffoo Member

Correction its knight tile.

7. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Day rate. Nice. Do you have tea at 10 and a hour lunch break too. Day rates great so don’t rush it. Will always give the best finish as long as people are prepared to pay for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Spacey

Spacey Super Moderator Staff Member

Ah it's shite tile parquet not artselect?

That's a different story goes down much faster as bigger pieces and no need to re bevel cuts (unless you really want to)
    Still it's a lot to do I'd give my self 6-7 days prep and fit Use ke49 adhesive and go in wet after 5mins airing time doesn't slide and gets a hell of a hold

9. Maffoo

Maffoo Member

Thats what I thought, this firm said they wanted it fitted in 4 days! Always use the K49... Cant beat it for herringbone jobs.

Cheers for the help