Karndean retailer

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Boo, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Boo

Boo Member

Not sure I am allowed ask this, or is it top secret but where do you guys buy your Karndean? Anybody here a Karndean retailer? We want to open an account with them but after contacting them several times, still no answer. How do you get the best deal from them directly? I guess if you order a huge amount or have a warehouse they can offer a bigger discount.We also want to be Karndean approved and reselling their products I dont know where to start.

2. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

Good luck with that :D

3. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

You really need to open an account with them directly, the price you pay depends on which tier you are in,that's decided by things like, how much you spend with them and how many displays you have, etc. Buying large amounts will get you a surprisingly good discount

4. Paul webb

Paul webb Well-Known Member

I think you also need to be 3 miles away from another retailer

5. Boo

Boo Member

Thanks guys, is it really that difficult? I looked at it and there are more than 30 resellers in this city, but some websites are also selling Karndean for a relatively good price sometimes cheaper than we buy it from the retailer. I dont understand how business goes, probably requires some special networking skills which I dont have xd Thanks anyway

6. merit

merit Well-Known Member

They like most suppliers are greedy. Quality not important. Best way to start is open a commercial account. If you tell them you have a large project they will open account for you. Or make up an account to sell online as that’s what everyone else seems to be doing. If you want the fancy showroom you will have to invest heavily in stands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk