KFC advert on T.v, makes me hungry, so....

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Matt, May 23, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

I watched the KFC advert on T.v tonight.

The chap on it looks like he really loves his job and made out that he was learning loads preparing the chicken etc.

So i thought ummmmm, me fancy's a KFC...... so i jump in the motor and proceed to KFC. I get there all excited!!!! :mrgreen:

Im ready to place my order and im greeted by 'Desmond' with his Gold teeth and looking at me like he wants to mug me, he then asks me what i want in some gangster rap i dont understand language he must of made up? , ummmm i start to think. Does he have gold teeth because of some dodgy chicken? I look into the kitchen section and 'Desmonds' pal (George) is working away, his hat is half twisted to the side ?

I take it that his hat dont fit the correct way? I also notice that he needs a belt. His trousers are around his knees and i can see he is wearing some dodgy looking 'spiderman' underpants. NICE.

So i ask for a moment to read the menu, next thing i know 'George' in the kitchen sneeze's spraying snot every where. Its hanging out his nose and all types. But don't fear, George gave a swift wipe of his snotter with his rubber gloves he was wearing and carried on loading the chicken wings into someones box.

Anyway, i left. i went home and made myself a pot noodle. Its sunday after all so wanted to treat myself.

Getting to the point, which store does the chap on T.V work at? i really fancy a KFC but i think i want him to prepare it for me!

2. dazlight

dazlight Super Moderator

Ha ha nice one. :lol:

3. SandyFloor

SandyFloor Well-Known Member

I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe it hasn't worked it's way up here yet. I shall await it's appearance with great anticipation. On the other hand I won't as KFC always gives me heartburn :twisted:

4. tedmaced

tedmaced Well-Known Member

I went to a kfc once, ordered a nice chicken fillet, just about to take a bite and noticed a long black hair on it...yuk.

5. tedmaced

slightly different, we were at a darts match years ago and the home team brought the trays of sandwiches out , and i noticed a pube in the egg sandwiches, urgh. :eek: :shock:

6. SandyFloor

One Christmas eve in a very busy pub while drinking Bacardi coke (with a slice of orange) and I picked a very large orange pip shell from my mouth and then realised it was a fingernail. It look a lot of self control to keep my guts in place as I couldn't move in the place.

7. tedmaced

LOVELY :eek:

8. bladerunner

bladerunner Well-Known Member

Its a good job it wasnt coconut Sandy or it would be "once bitten twice shy".

9. merit

merit Well-Known Member

I was working with another fitter a few years back and the customer made us a cupa, he was a long haired heavy metal dude. My mate found one of his hairs rapped round the bottom of the mug when he got to the bottom. funny thing was, the hair was up the side aswel but he just thought it was a crack in the mug. I couldnt stop laughin at him for about 10 mins. :lol:

10. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Ouch that sounds nasty I sometimes go to our nearest which is in Surbiton nice area pitty the staff have such a basic understanding of english and can't tell the difference between thighs, legs or wings, as the misses will only have thighs.
    I'm going to knock this out of the ball park now, did you know there is no secret to the colnels recipie, the only thing thats secret is the fryer you can't own the fryer unless you own a KFC, it not only frys the chicken but it also steams it hence why the chicken is moist. Also that heater they keep the chicken in is a steamer and will keep the chicken in it for upto 12 hours remember that 12 hours your chicken may have been sitting there.
    For me it has to be Dominos I can order online pay online and not have to speak to the moguls at the store.

11. SandyFloor

I tried not to laugh at that.....I failed ..very good :lol:

12. tedmaced

that was BOUNTYbe funny

13. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

I was almost sick reading that.

14. bladerunner

bladerunner Well-Known Member

Maybe you should go round to Sandys one night Matt and watch some of his personal horror movies lol.

15. SandyFloor