Quiet?

Discussion in 'Wood' started by floorfixer, Jan 30, 2018.

1. floorfixer

floorfixer Well-Known Member

Phone's not ringing as much just lately. Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same lack of interest since the turn of the year. Ive decided to get all the equipment serviced while waiting for things to pick-up.

Bob

2. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Hearing this from lots of people. We must be the lucky ones as it’s been a very busy January with lots in the pipeline. Keep calm and carry on, in another week or two you will probably be rushed off your feet again. Perfect time to service equipment and have a sort out as you say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Our quiet time is normally in the summer holidays as we don’t do much commercial work

4. Rugmunching

Rugmunching Well-Known Member

First couple weeks was bittin'n'bobbin like ensuites/bathrooms, odd lounge carpet here and there but now it's all coming in with the bigger stuff now. January is always a slow one for me. Some of the shops I fit for are ringing in now so guess it's going to be burning the candle at both ends again from this week.

5. mjfl

mjfl Well-Known Member

6. Peter A Lewis

Peter A Lewis Well-Known Member

The phone has been a little quiet since the start of the year, plenty of work to do with jobs that were organised before Christmas and booked in for the New Year. Booked until March so can't complain. A couple of my mates in the same trade are experiencing the the quiet phone syndrome.

7. floorfixer

floorfixer Well-Known Member

Wouldn't yoiu know it - Bloody phone hasn't stopped ringing since I posted this!

8. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Haha good news

9. tarkett85

tarkett85 Well-Known Member

We’re ticking over, not overly busy but can’t complain.