TLC LVT Click

Discussion in 'Vinyl / Impervious floor coverings' started by Emily Edwards, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Emily Edwards

Emily Edwards New Member

Hello, I'm looking at installing an LVT floor in my kitchen using the click system. I've found a tile style I like in the TLC range, but I'm not sure about how easy this is to fit and the quality of it? I'd previously bought LG and had to return due to tiles not being square so am very nervous about quality now as I don't want the same thing to happen again!

Any advice much appreciated!

2. J d clarkson flooring

J d clarkson flooring Well-Known Member

It is a budget range so you may find the quality is not up to what you are expecting, especially if you returned the LG product
    As with any click product the success lies in a flat floor and the strength of the click system. Personally I don’t sell the click ranges as I’ve had more issues than it’s worth, I stick to the products with a patented lock system as oppose to a click.... these kng the lines of creation and quickstep

3. merit

merit Well-Known Member

Don’t bother with the clic. They need to be stuck down. Quickstep is the only one I would have confidence in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Emily Edwards

Emily Edwards New Member

I've just checked and it says location system with bevelled edge is this different to click?

5. Emily Edwards

Emily Edwards New Member

Sorry loc system!

6. Distinctive Adam

Distinctive Adam Well-Known Member

Try looking for distinctive flooring classics click or timeless click, both are decent click systems, we’ve had classics click for over 4 years in the market and never had any reported failures. They retail are £30-35sq