USER NAME - SANDY FLOOR ! please read

Discussion in 'Site Problems' started by Matt, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hi i cant find your account. (sandyfloor)

Can you register again in another name and then i can change your user name to what you want. Im abroad at the moment so only have limited view of accounts. If you still dont recive activation through email then post up your new name and i will over ride the system.

2. bladerunner

bladerunner Well-Known Member

Im glad that that post is very understandable.

3. Matt

it was for someone having log in problems. The forum locks them out from psting else where of P.M ing me so he had to communicate through site problems.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Can't pm you as not registered
    All names I use come up as already in use....can only be me
    Gmail address not accepted ...what do you accept?

I usually use SandyFloor

5. bladerunner

bladerunner Well-Known Member

He would be a great contributor to this site,maybe you could use my account Sandy.Danny reckons that you should call yourself Olivia newton john and forget the film Grease yours John Travolta.

6. Matt

Bladerunner do you know 'sandyfloor' ?

If so can you PM me there email address and i will set up a account and password for them. Or can you send me there email address maybe?

Sandyfloor, i dont know why you are having issues. Gmail should be accepted? I need a contact email address for you so i can speak offline to you to sort out what ever the issue is. Maybe give me a call on 07971199204 ?

Or tex me your email address to that phone number.

7. Matt

Sandyfloor, i have found another user on here back from june 2010 who never activated there account. They are from the USA or so the forum thinks?

Is this you ? email address used starts zan*****.co.uk ? I have around 20'000 inactive members on here (mostly computer spam) so its hard work trying to find a inactive account, however i found this one.

I have erased this account so if you try and register again in this name 'sandyfloor' and let me know when you have done that (in here) i will activate the account from my end.

8. SandyFloor

SandyFloor Well-Known Member

Finally made it ......it's the first time I could read the replies to this post. The Olivia Newton John comment has been noted :arse

9. Matt

LOL, ye i realised you could not read my reply at about 4am when i woke up suddenly thinking about it :shock:

Hence i started a new thread titled 'sandyfloor!' for you.

Anyway, finding to many things i dont like about this forum so new one is being built soon.