What a day

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by bournemouth, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member Staff Member

LOL, great help that mate. You phoned back?

2. bournemouth

bournemouth Super Moderator

No still have a year left by that time I really don't think I will be bothered if I've done 3 years with out them I'm sure I can do some more years on my own

3. Matt

i looked into this and was looking at quotes of around £600'000 per month on one channel to advertise on TV! dont forget you have to advertise in all regions. (personally i think they was taking the pee? do company's seriously pay this much ? )

So if NICF have say 300 members paying a simple £100 q year membership. So that would work out they take £30'000 a year before they pay out wages and premisses etc. Lets say they are left with £5000 per year profit........ well how do you stretch this into £600'000 ?

4. Matt

if you quoted the words CFA to your customer would they have any idea what your talking about ? :roll:

5. bournemouth

bournemouth Super Moderator

Personally I think manufacturers qualification / course certificate is better than anything else as who apart from people in our trade know what nicf cfa etc is, the customer is just listening to you say random letters but if you mention a manufactures name that you are pricing the job for ie karndean job and your a karndean approved fitter that is what the customer wants to hear, but that's my opinion im sure others would say its better eying in other organisation members

6. Matt

Floor Skills/Flooring Assessments should be the governing body to flooring installers/contracters :lol: